For your private meditation lesson with Chad Foreman.
Chad can teach beginners the basics to get them started on the path to stress relief, inner peace and contentment or help regular meditators to the next level in their current practice.
*Private meditation coaching sessions are done over Skype.
Chad has been studying and practising Buddhist meditation and has his own daily practice since 1998, he started teaching meditation, when requested by his teacher in 2002, and is determined to bring the best quality and most profound techniques and philosophies from Buddhism to the west to share the enormous benefits of regular meditation.
Chad has been guiding meditations, leading meditation workshops and retreats since 2002, holds monthly global on-line meditations, has a series of four guided meditation downloads, blogs regularly and now offers his wealth of knowledge and experience through private on-line lessons. With his down to earth style, good sense of humour and clear way of explaining things, Chad’s private lessons are a valuable opportunity to learn the art of meditation from an experienced teacher and serious practitioner.
- How to establish a daily meditation practice.
- Personal meditation instructions.
- How meditation can help in your daily life.
- Detailed explanations of why we meditate and the health benefits.
- How to use meditation to overcome stress and anxiety and strong emotions.
- Learn the psychology of meditation.
- Support in overcoming obstacles in meditation training.
- A reduction in stress and anxiety.
- Increased concentration and focus.
- The ability to harness the power of attention.
- Boosts the immune system and improves brain function.
- Helps in overcoming addictions.
- Cultivates peaceful and calm states of mind.
- Develops self awareness.
- Produces profound insights into reality.
The Way of Meditation
Get Free Relaxation Guided Meditation